Welcome back! I hope all our Placentino families had a fun February vacation!
Family Fun is coming to Placentino! Save these dates!
- March 1, Saturday, ScienceFest 10:00 – 2:00 in the Placentino/Miller cafeteria
- March 11 and 12, The HEPTSA Book Fair is coming to the Placentino Library. Guest Author Brian Lies will be here on Tuesday to meet with our students and to stay on for a book-signing opportunity at the Book Fair. The Book Fair runs from 3:30 – 8:30 on both days.
- AND…Math Night will also be on Tuesday evening, March 11. This family fun event is always a HUGE success for all our families! Math Night runs from 6:30 – 8:00 in the Placentino/Miller Cafeteria.
- AND…The Art Show will be on display the evening of Tuesday, March 11. Art work from students in Grades 1-5 will be on display from 6:30 – 8:30.
- AND…The HEPTSA Baskets will be on display in Placentino Room 4. This is another opportunity to support our schools through the raffles for the fantastic baskets that classes at both Placentino and Miller will be creating. The baskets will be available for viewing and raffle participation on both March 11 and March 12 from 3:30 – 8:30.
WOW! Lots of opportunities to “come back to school” and enjoy learning fun with your children.I’m looking forward to seeing you there!