Just a few important notes and reminders for this week…
- All Holliston schools will be closed on Friday, January 14th. It is an Unpaid Employee Furlough Day for the district.
- Schools will also be closed on Monday, January 17th, in celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- Please check BackPack Express for the flyer describing the “Children’s Book Drive.” All gently used books that are collected will be donated to the REACH OUT AND READ Program at the Edward Kennedy Health Center in Framingham. There will be a box in the Placentino Atrium through January 17th.
- “Early Bird Drop-Off” in our Placentino Cafeteria Loop starts at 8:35. Drop-off time ends at 8:55. Parents arriving after 8:55 should accompany their student to the Office to be signed in. Your help keeping this area running smoothly and safely each day is appreciated. Thank you.
- Please remember to stay tuned to the local news regarding School Cancellations because of Wintry Weather!